The aluminum trench shoring equipment is manufactured from extruded aluminum panels. They provide protection for a wide range of depths and projects. They are designed to be light weight and easily used by smaller machines (mini-excavators and rubber tired backhoes) and crews, these aluminum products offer a full range of products that meet the demands of wide variety of construction job trench safety requirements. The trench system is comprised of modular panels, corners, vertical rails, spreaders and is the only specially designed steel pull bar in the industry. The lightweight modular nature of the design allows the contractor quickly and easily transports the shoring system in a ½ ton pickup truck and can be assembled quickly in a 2, 3 or 4 sided configurations for various types of projects. A two-man crew can assemble them by hand for rapid placement in the excavation by a small excavator or backhoe.
The hollow double wall are available in a full range of standard sizes up to 14’ feet in length with corner and vertical rails available in 4’ and 6’ in length. There are a variety of spreader options available to you to choose from including adjustable screw struts or jacks, adjustable telescopic steel spreaders or steel pipe spreaders. Most company uses a hardened steel gravity locking pin making it even easier to assemble into your desired size of box on site.
The aluminum trench shoring equipment is ideal for utility maintenance and repair jobs, cable splice pits, plumbing repairs, gas, sewer and water taps and other shallow utility installations and let’s not forgets about trenchless entry and exit pits. This aluminum trench box is the preferred and only choice for municipalities, contractors and utilities seeking an extremely versatile lightweight trench system.
Characteristics of Aluminum Trench Shoring Equipment
These characteristics of these aluminum trench shoring equipment which offer Quality, Safety and Versatility are:
- High Grade Aluminum Construction: All components are design to maximize strength and corrosion resistance.
- Minimal Wall Thickness: A 2.5” wall thickness can maximize your interior room while limiting your excavating footprint.
- Lightweight Modular Design: They quickly and easily transport the shoring system in a half ton pickup truck. Assemble in 2, 3 or 4 sided configurations.
- Dual Purpose Corner Rails: They use the corner rails to assemble panels or spreaders in various locations.
- Hollow Double Wall Panels: They eliminate the accumulation of water, dirt and debris.
- Tongue and Groove Panel Design: They have easier assembly and helps keep panels in place.
- Gravity Fed Hardened Locking Pins: They could be easily assembled and disassembled by hand with no need for special tools.